The Shed was in need of another uplift after removing the art created by snowflakesplosion. This time around we opted for something Flashy to dress up our dark walls. We’ll call it ‘Foil Art’…
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Tin Foil
- Non-washable markers
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Cut cardboard to desired size. (The size you want it to be on your wall.)
- Cut a piece of tin foil at least 2-inches longer on each side than the cardboard.
- Cover face of cardboard with tin foil. Tape excess foil to the back side of the cardboard to secure.
- Trace a simple pattern on the front of your foil.
- Use glue (we found the hot-glue-gun worked best for us) to stick the string to the lines just drawn… cut the string AFTER you finish glueing.
- Color each section created by the string.
Here are a few closeups of some of our finished products…